An Adneomien, A Talent, Célino!!!

  • 0
An Adneomien, A Talent, Célino!!!
Hello Readers, 

I hope you are all well. Today I wanted to talk about Céline Vollot, better known as "Célino!!!" internally. Céline joined the company nearly 7 months ago and is in charge of all personnel and pay roll administration. ADNEOM is proud to present one of our key elements...

Céline graduated from IESEG, Lille, with a masters 2 in Human Ressources and then integrated a luxury hotel in Brussels as the personnel and pay roll manager. After this experience in a capital city Céline decided to attack the next capital city, Paris. She soon joined GDF Suez in the heart of 'La Defense' as a HR project manager. This basically consisted in ........ We were very lucky to have Céline join ADNEOM earlier this year!

Céline...


Tel: 01 82 64 51 66
E-mail: cvollot@adneom.com
"I have always been passionate about working closely with the people who make a company run - everyone in that company. I take great pleasure in exchanging with them, answering specific questions and helping them better understand the 'why's' and 'how's' of payroll and administration. 
Since I have been at ADNEOM I have been so surprised to see such an open and international work environment. I had been used to hierarchy and only sharing on a professional level with fellow colleagues. Since my integration I have never felt as if  I was less or more important than anyone in the company, everyone is equal. I have always been valorised for my work at ADNEOM, in my older experiences they didn't know who I was (laughter).  I have met many formidable people at ADNEOM and frequently go out on excursions with them. It is a very family atmosphere with and underlying 'Work Hard, Play Hard' attitude. I guess its not for nothing that the slogan is "Positive Thinking Company". I am very happy to have joined ADNEOM and I cannot wait to meet you all in person. Please don't hesitate in calling or emailing me if you need anything or even if you just want to say 'hello'."



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire